Friday, February 5, 2010

Wife Wants To Have Black Babies How Can I Get My Wife And Baby A Passport To Usa

How can i get my wife and baby a passport to usa - wife wants to have black babies

I am black and my wife is Mexican just a little girl, I want to go with me as I come here legally?


  1. K3 Visa.

    What is a K-3 visa?

    The spouses of U.S. citizens, children and spouse can not in the United States with a nonimmigrant visa (K-3 and C-4) and in the United States are waiting to complete the migration.

    In other words, you can get in your jurisdiction, but then the process of citizenship after she arrives here.

    It will take between 9 months and 15 months may be filed depending on the number of applications or other special considerations that you have. For special considerations that I mean, if you do not meet minimum requirements to support his wife according to the rules of the American government. Or if you have any type of legal problem, prevent or delay the process.

    To This is an excellent site for information on the entry. ...

    The above link is a page of the Government also help you get started.

    Good Luck

  2. You need a visa to get married to his wife. It will take some time.
    In relation to the child has three basic options:
    1) Get the child a Mexican passport as a citizen of Mexico.
    2) Get the child of a U.S. passport as a citizen of the United States
    3) Make the child a U.S. passport as a U.S. citizen and a Mexican passport as a citizen of Mexico.
    (Mexico is not possible dual nationality)
    This assumes you are a U.S. citizen.