Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photos Of Broken Capillares My Digital Camera's Screen Is Broken. How Do I Delete Photos?

My digital camera's screen is broken. How do I delete photos? - photos of broken capillares

I have my camera and now I can see the screen. I photograph () without seeing the screen and upload them on my computer. However, the memory card is not working well, it not only saves images in the camera's own memory space. I tried to delete the pictures by connecting the camera to the computer and delete files but it says: "The images are locked and can not be eliminated therefore. Help?

1 comment:

  1. Turn on your camera and some flat screen in the palm of your hand and then with his fist and struck the side of the camera ... lol sounds so stupid, but sets the screen is broken ..

    ReplyDelete