Saturday, January 23, 2010

Colitis Cystitis Lymphotic Colitis; Interstitial Cystitis; And Many More...?

Lymphotic Colitis; Interstitial Cystitis; and many more...? - colitis cystitis

Hello, I was only 22 and last year I with colitis (LC) and three months ago with interstitial cystitis (IC) diagnosed diagnosed. What I'm wondering if anyone else has this disease and how to deal with them. I've been gastroenterologists two for my LC and both have said that the IMP recent case that I have ever seen. They have organized many medications (for trial and error reasons) but seemed not to have been no progress.
As far as my IC goes, they have gave me injections which seem to only three days to heal up. The remaining time can not have sex with my husband, and I'm in a very strict diet makes me very well and made me gain almost 40 pounds. I'm extremely thin all my life double zero size 1 £ 97 girls between the ages of 21 to a size of 135 4 before the age of 22 years. This last week I listened to my treatment after the decision they did not and was forced to finally "IC is not curable

1 comment:

  1. I hear that it hurts ....

    I've heard there are some treatments that can excite the bladder to ... It sounds sad, but I hear that can help

    I also listened to his physical therapist are the pelvic floor muscles to a massage, ultrasound, and perception of other "treatments that can help ...

    .... Otherwise, I'm not sure

    ReplyDelete